Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Hello yinz!

This week there wasn't much to tell by way of new things going on.  I hope to have lots to tell next week.

Sunday we had a lesson with David and it was excellent! I bore my testimony and we talked about him coming to church.  He gave us his word that he would come and also bring his wife.  He said he would have her come to our next lesson too.  David gave the closing prayer in our lesson which was so awesome because he's always said he would never pray with us so that was HUGE!

By way of an FYI, Elder Asay was transfered but my comp and I are still together AND, I bought a Steelers tie, an absolute must.

OK, for all of you back home who may not have read the Book of Mormon yet, READ IT!  If you have then READ IT AGAIN.  Pray about it to get your answer.  Please read it! I challenge you all to read it now! It will change your life!

I hope yinz have an excellent week.
Elder Hunt

(In western PA prominently in Pittsburgh you say "yinz" like you would say "you all" in Utah or "y'all"  in the south)






Elder Asay




McKeesport District




 New Pittsburgh Steelers tie




No comments:

Post a Comment